We’re so glad that you are interested in finding out more about us. Please feel free to explore the website, especially the information below to find out more about us. We hope to see you at one of our Sunday morning services.
We meet at 5 Depot St in Merrimack, which is close to Exit 12 on Rt. 3. Each week, the doors open at 8:15 AM and we begin service at 9 AM. Before service, attendees gather in lobby area for a time of fellowship and continental breakfast. Guests will notice that the style of dress is varied – some attendees prefer to dress up in dresses/suits and tie while others prefer jeans and t-shirts!
During the worship service, guests may see other attendees engaging in Biblical expressions of worship including clapping, shouting, singing, dancing, lifting hands, bowing, kneeling and prophetic songs of the Lord. Following worship, Pastor Ron Moore delivers the sermon and closes each service with a prayer. Guests are then invited to seek out individual prayer with a member of our prayer team, return to the lobby for further fellowship or gather information at our resource table.
Each Sunday you can expect:
- Free Continental breakfast with pastries, hot beverages and water served from 8:15 AM to 8:45 AM
- Worship service featuring prerecorded and live worship music from around the world
- Biblically based teaching from about topics impacting our daily lives, including how Jesus’ life and teaching illuminates truths for our lives today
- Superchurch, our ministry for children ages 5-12, meets each week after the praise and worship service and features puppet shows, special characters and other cool things to teach them the values of living a life connected to God.
- Get connected by visiting our Info Table and Hospitality Area! You will find a cafe area on the first floor offering bags of bread, fresh eggs and other items free of charge to offset your weekly food bill; an info table with books and resources to help you grow and encourage you and your family in your walk with Christ; and information on classes and community events offered throughout the year.
Values and Beliefs
The world is a broken place in need of repair. Jesus Christ came to do just that – repair the world – over 2,000 years ago. The Bible tells us that Jesus’ last words before He died were, “It is finished.” That statement revealed an act that shifted the way everything would work in this world from that time forward. At The Intersection, we are continually discovering just what Jesus meant and how God’s Word, the Bible, can become wholly relevant in our lives today. If you’re interested, we invite you to come along for the journey of a lifetime and for all eternity. The strategy and goal of The Intersection is to build a church with strong beliefs and values. We want to be a church that is spiritually alive with God’s presence and clearly focused on His mission and purpose for us today.
Please click below to view our Twelve Core Values
Please click below to view our Statement of Beliefs
Please use the links below to quickly find answers to frequently asked questions.